Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Dedicated Psychology Teacher who believes that every student must understand the importance of psychology in their everyday lives. Adept at creating engaging lesson plans working with students having problems with the material and contacting parents of students exhibiting problems in class. Specializes in junior and community college level students.
- Extremely active in the community and use that involvement in lesson plans
- Encourage students to get involved in community each semester
- Dedicated teacher who spends hours after each school day tutoring students
- Willing to teach summer classes and offering tutoring services
- Has published three articles in reputable magazines
- Believes that strong bonds with parents help troubled students to find their way
- Responsible for developing a tutoring system that is being used in all departments to this day.
- Responsible for a student passing rate of 93 percent.
- Responsible for developing several volunteering programs that were very popular with the community and students.
- Responsible for a passing rate of almost 92 percent.
- Worked with other faculty to develop a versatile and rewarding tutoring system that encouraged students and teachers to participate.
- Responsible for developing lesson plans that students regularly voted among the best in the school.
- Responsible for developing a volunteering program that students and community members praised.
- Responsible for a passing rate of 91 percent.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Psychology Teacher job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Psychology Teacher resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.