Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Adaptive Property Accountant proficient in generally accepted accounting principles. Adept at financial reporting and forecasting preparation of analysis reports and budget preparation. Emphasis on detailed financial reporting and analysis and identifying account issues.
- Extensive experience with property management accounting
- Solid knowledge of budget preparation and review procedures
- Proficient in transaction processing using Skyline Yardi and MRI applications
- Excellent math skills including extensive experience with accounting balancing
- Ability to complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Adept at working well with others and completing tasks independently
- Prepared daily journal entries and checked entries for accuracy.
- Reviewed client account balances.
- Assisted with the preparation of detailed property accounting reports.
- Performed month-end closings.
- Reconciled balance sheets.
- Ensured proper coding of invoices.
- Maintained daily journal entries.
- Identified and resolved issues with property accounts.
- Reviewed and analyzed accounting statements.
- Documented and reviewed bank loan balances.
- Prepared monthly quarterly and annual operating reports.
- Coordinated with property managers on various account issues.
- Identified and investigated budget variances.
- Assisted with the preparation of quarterly forecasts. October 2010 to Present Company Name – City, State Property Accountant
- Maintained accurate journal entries.
- Tracked and coded invoices related to various accounts.
- Assisted management with the preparation of detailed budget plans.
- Reconciled balance sheets and identified any discrepancies.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Property Accountant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Property Accountant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.