Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Extremely knowledgeable and reliable Pipeline Engineer with a spotless record of client satisfaction. Thorough familiarity with all local state and federal safety rules and regulations. Adept at adjusting work pace to meet changing client priorities and timetables.
- Extensive pipeline engineering experience
- Excellent knowledge of pipeline design and industry
- Strong familiarity with industry safety and regulatory codes
- Sound ability to complete projects in coordination with other departments
- Outstanding ability to read and interpret technical construction drawings
- Superior knowledge of ASTM and ASME codes
- Good project and time management skills
- Developed all engineering drawings for scheduled project at maximum cost-effectiveness.
- Upheld all EH&S standards and regulations.
- Completed oil pipeline designs to meet customer specifications.
- Provided second-level technical support and in-process troubleshooting.
- Resolved all technical problems in engineering blueprints.
- Managed a wide variety of multidisciplinary programs and projects.
- Ensured effective project drafting in collaboration with consultants and contractors.
- Designed and implemented oil and gas pipeline installation software applications.
- Ensured compliance with all relevant regulations for pipeline testing.
- Utilized engineering and mathematical instruments to conduct software system troubleshooting.
- Resolved technical issues in collaboration with in-house graphic artists.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Pipeline Engineer job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Pipeline Engineer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.