Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly focused and professional Operations Officer with 11 years career experience in fast-paced and deadline driven manufacturing environments. Exceptional leader and developer of teams and operational processes focused on substantial growth objectives.
- Build and maintain strong business relations with clients and vendors by providing extraordinary support services and availability.
- Review facility operations reports and implement plans and procedures to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Regularly visit individual facilities meet one-on-one with managers and conduct operational inspections to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Maintained exceptional customer satisfaction and quality production through management team building and developing.
- Liaised and communicated for and between management and board members.
- Provided oversight on budget allocation and adherence for 5 facilities encompassing 18 managers and 600 employees.
- Developed operating plans and objectives commensurate with organizational goals.
- Ensured policies were distributed understood and implemented by and through management.
- Promoted efficient workflow and controlled internal environment through policy adherence and adaptation.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Operations Officer job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Operations Officer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.