Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Loving caring and trustworthy Nanny Housekeeper with great creativity and patience. Great planner of children’s activities while also maintaining a beautiful home environment. Bachelor’s degrees in Early Childhood Education and French with current First Aid and CPR certifications.
- CPR and First Aid certified
- Loving and patient care for children
- Great communication skills with both parents and children
- Keeps home interiors clean to maintain sanitary environments
- Plans fun educational activities for children
- Maintains current insurance and driver’s license
- Ability to pass background checks
- Fluent in French and English
- Placed through the Agency in a private residence for work as a Nanny Housekeeper.
- Maintained clean living environments including laundry surface cleaning mopping and dusting.
- Prepared children’s meals and planned educational activities.
- Took direction from parents and worked together with them to meet children’s needs.
- Regularly took children on outings to parks zoos and museums.
- Performed duties including kitchen surface and appliance cleaning and assisting children with maintaining their bedrooms.
- Disinfected surfaces to keep children safe and healthy.
- Played fun games with children.
- Provided basic French instruction.
- Maintained updated list of needed supplies for homeowner.
- Kept logs of children’s activities for parental review.
- Kept children safe while on community outings.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Nanny Housekeeper job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Nanny Housekeeper resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.