Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced KPMG Audit Associate who is extremely familiar with all of the KPMG audit guidelines. Adept at collecting vital information for each audit doing the necessary financial research for each audit and assisting in creating audit presentation materials. Specializes in small corporations and partnerships.
- Extremely dedicated and thorough worker
- Very well-versed in the KPMG audit process
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Very proficient team player
- Reliable and punctual employee
- Not afraid to put in extra hours when needed
- Assisted in several audits of smaller companies and partnerships.
- Often made part of a team that would do audits for the largest clients the firm had.
- Responsible for confirming that all necessary documents are in the final audit file before presenting it to the client.
- Responsible for scheduling all small business audits and getting audit files started.
- Often acted as the liaison between the client and the firm.
- Often acted as part of the team that did the final presentation to audit clients.
- Assisted in creating new audit files and confirming audit appointments with clients.
- Often asked to be part of the team that performed audits on the firm’s oldest customers.
- Often asked to run important documents back and forth between the client’s location and the firm’s office.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Kpmg Audit Associate job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Kpmg Audit Associate resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.