Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Enthusiastic teacher who is looking to educate our future. As a certified teaching assistant I have a great amount of patients with children. I have excellent communication skills with the parents as well.
- Certified daycare worker
- Experienced in raising and caring for children
- Certified teaching assistant
- Strong communication skills with parents
- Abundance of patience with children
- Experience in generating forms for parents to sign
- Believes strongly in a regimented schedule for children each day
- Responsible for doing attendance each morning and contacting the parents of children who were absent.
- Assisted in planning and executing daily indoors and outdoors activities for the children.
- Usually the one that children would come to when they had a question or an issue of some kind.
- Developed permission slips for parents to sign and collected signed slips prior to excursions to the local park.
- Assisted in delivering daily lesson plan and helping students to focus on the material.
- Often dealt with students who would attempt to disrupt the class but not responsible for ultimate disciplinary decision.
- Took daily attendance and reminded students of upcoming class activities.
- Distributed and collected activities items each day.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Kindergarten Teacher Assistant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Kindergarten Teacher Assistant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.