Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Inventory Coordinator who is extremely familiar with all of the popular industry inventory software platforms. Adept at developing spreadsheets and comprehensive reports maintaining a staff of people who are charged with accurately reporting numbers and maintaining strong relationships with vendors. Specializes in the technology and home appliance sectors.
- Very computer literate
- Strong understanding of a variety of computerized inventory platforms
- Strong attention to detail
- Experienced in checking large spreadsheets for accuracy
- Strong negotiating skills
- Some managerial experience
- Dedicated employee willing to work any shift
- Responsible for checking in all products and checking actual shipments versus packing slips.
- Responsible for comparing deliveries to company purchase orders and doing follow-up on product put on back order.
- Assisted in developing a more efficient way to monitor product being returned to manufacturers for various reasons.
- Assisted in checking in all deliveries and comparing product on the trucks with the packing lists.
- Responsible for maintaining back order lists and updating purchasing on back order statuses.
- Created spreadsheets that allowed warehouse personnel to more easily find inventory on warehouse shelves.
- Responsible for checking in deliveries and confirming that packing slips matched purchase orders.
- Helped the company to transition to a new inventory software platform.
- Worked side by side with purchasing to negotiate inventory re-stock charges and develop an efficient inventory cycling program.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Inventory Coordinator job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Inventory Coordinator resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.