Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Steadfast Hydraulic Mechanic adept at working in industrial settings to adjust overhaul and repair engines and assemblies. Adept at diagnosing engine problems and performing cost-effective repairs. Specialize in efficient project turnaround to maximize productivity.
● Substantial experience installing and repairing hydraulic equipment
● Strong ability to interrupt maintenance manuals and specifications
● Impressive experience overhauling engines and transmissions
● Ability to do heavy lifting upwards of 50 pounds when required
● Ability to meet tight deadlines while retaining quality standards
● Excellent internal and external communications abilities
● Analyzed hydraulic diagrams to build and repair engines.
● Fabricated piping hose assembles and tubing for specific projects.
● Installed and restructured pumps valves cylinders and motors.
● Used hand tools to assemble hydraulic systems.
● Interpreted pilot descriptions of hydraulic problems to diagnose the issue.
● Removed and installed aircraft engines while using appropriate equipment.
● Tested hydraulic assemblies according to industry standards.
● Cleaned aircraft and changed the oil as needed.
● Prepared and painted aircraft surfaces.
● Disassembled engines to check for corrosion warping cracks or wear.
● Used hoists and lifts to remove engines for necessary repairs.
● Assisted mechanics with the installation of hydraulic systems.
● Tested ignitions distributor timers and compression checkers.
● Kept work area clean and inventoried available parts and supplies.
● Maintained logs of all installations and repairs.
● Determined part repair limits.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Hydraulic Mechanic job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Hydraulic Mechanic resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.