Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Talented and experienced head chef trained and studied in preparing and supervising the preparation of foods of all types. Adept at managing all food-related personnel and activity in the hospitality field in the best ways to cook design and present foodstuff.
- Strong education and hands-on experience in the preparation and management of meals and menus
- Solid understanding of how to adjust taste and ingredients to accommodate a variety of tongues diets cultures etc.
- Exceptional communication skills for giving instructions and training staff in the best ways to design and cook present foods
- Creative and innovative with presentation of foods for guests
- Organized utilizing the best ways to save costs and manage time whether preparing simple short orders or complicated dishes
- Prepared menus for corporate events weddings birthday parties and other occasions at the resort
- Delegated and supervised responsibilities of trainees
- Managed careful practices of raw material safe food handling procedures and cost
- Ensured appropriate and regulated execution of recipes
- Collaborated with accounting and management to manage finances and inventory
- Determined ambience of restaurant that worked with menu
- Interviewed hired and oversaw training of serving crew
- Supervised and mentored staff responsible for short orders
- Inspected deliveries for freshness and monitored proper storage per local food handling codes
- Interacted frequently with guests to enhance their meal experience
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Head Chef job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Head Chef resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.