Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Flexible General Accountant who adapts seamlessly to constantly evolving accounting processes and technology. Skilled in regulatory reporting general operations and tax accounting. Adept at supplying quick responses to inquiries and accounting questions.
- Collaborate with auditors during audit processes.
- Ensure all activities comply with GAAP and SOX.
- Review financial statements and audit documents to uncover variances.
- Prepare annual federal state and local tax returns for both individuals and businesses.
- Reduced entry input time by 20% and decreased errors by 30%.
- Maintained integrity of general ledger including the chart of accounts.
- Analyzed monthly balance sheet accounts for corporate reporting.
- Optimized and managed spending through collaboration with key business leaders.
- Completed ledger entries on a short schedule with nearly 100% accuracy.
- Compiled financial reports pertaining to cash receipts expenditures and profit and loss.
- Filed tax returns and prepared governmental reports in compliance with strict standards.
- Generated financial statements and facilitated account closing procedures each month.
- Computed taxes owed by applying prescribed rates laws and regulations.
Certified Public Accountant 2005-Present
There are plenty of opportunities to land a General Accountant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a General Accountant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.