Want to use this resume?
City, State 40202
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced medical office receptionist with over 10 years of experience in working within clinical settings. Skilled in optimizing clinic workflows by managing patients flows, physician schedules, and patient appointments. Strong administrative skills, including inventory management, accounts receivable, and patient records management. Seeking to take next career step with a highly respected healthcare organization dedicated to producing positive patient outcomes and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Medical and dental terminology
- Patient confidentiality
- Accounts receivable
- Customer service
- Office administration
- Schedule management
- Electronic health records management
- Patient flow management
- Greet and check in patients, and collect personal, medical, and insurance information.
- Schedule, reschedule, and verify patient appointments; schedule appointments with secondary care providers.
- Coordinate physician schedules and maintain patient flow by communicating patient arrivals or delays.
- Use EMR software to manage patient records and files; reinforce and uphold patient confidentiality as required by HIPAA and clinic.
- Manage office and medical supply inventories; receive deliveries and organize supplies in stockrooms and exam rooms.
- Facilitated daily administrative functions, including customer service, patient scheduling, and inventory management.
- Collected patient copayments and recorded payment transactions; obtained third-party payer authorization for services provided and communicated outstanding balances to insurance companies and patients.
- Ordered diagnostic tests and communicated results to patients.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Front Desk Medical Receptionist job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Front Desk Medical Receptionist resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.