Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Proactive Freelance Bookkeeper who is dedicated to maintaining accurate and timely financial records. Adept at monitoring sales tax accumulation developing reports for tax filings and creating detailed presentations for management. Specializes in payroll and expense accounting.
- Certified tax accountant
- Proficient in for-profit and non-profit bookkeeping
- Extremely strong eye for detail
- Excellent computer spreadsheet skills
- Reliable worker who can keep a consistent schedule
- Accessible even on days when not scheduled to work
- Primarily responsible for all payroll bookkeeping but also worked with others to keep other parts of the company books.
- Assisted in developing more efficient ways for the company to monitor expenses and payroll utilization.
- Responsible for generating quarterly sales tax report and submitting it to accounting.
- Responsible for all financial bookkeeping dealing with the sales activity within the company.
- Assisted in generating quarterly sales tax reports for the accounting group.
- Got involved in generating necessary income reports for all tax filings at the end of the year.
- Responsible for maintaining all sales expense and payroll financial records.
- Worked closely with off-site accounting firm to generate annual tax filings.
- Developed expense tracking reports that were presented directly to management.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Freelance Bookkeeper job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Freelance Bookkeeper resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.