Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced and dependable FedEx Material Handler studied in the inventorying and transport of packages for both personal and business communities. Fit for loading and unloading and ready to work long shifts to help maintain production and schedules.FEDEX MATERIAL HANDLER
- Well versed in the many ways of managing handling and warehousing of merchandise
- Skilled at receiving listed material through code numbers and related information
- Efficient heavy machine operator such as forklifts pallet jack etc.
- Knowledge of practices at major services including UPS and FedEx International
- Exceptional writing and oral skills
- Received stored and dispatched materials
- Oversaw job site supervising production and team members
- Monitored shipping forecast for the planning of storage capacity
- Managed inventory levels to maintain inventory demands
- Solicited and ordered necessary supplies parts materials and equipment
- Answered phones handling routine staff and public queries or forwarding calls to proper parties
- Handled required paper work
- Filled orders by checking and picking wrapping packing shipping and loading and unloading inventory
- Mentored and evaluated new and current employees regarding safety production and operational protocols
- Conducted daily cycle counts and management of workloads
- Reported shortages rotation product movement and maintenance of warehouse
- Recorded all documentation using SAP computer solutions for maximal results in receiving and shipping ratings
- Responsible for clean and safe work environment
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Fedex Material Handler job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Fedex Material Handler resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.