Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Dedicated Environmental Service Aide who has a comprehensive understanding of the ways to clean and sterilize a hospital room. Adept at maintaining an accurate cleaning log utilizing cleaning chemicals and being responsible for a regular cleaning schedule. Specializes in large hospitals and large clinics.
- Physically fit and able to do heavy lifting
- Dedicated to creating a clean environment
- Able to maintain accurate cleaning logs
- Exceptionally strong team player
- Willing to work any shift and work long hours
- Extremely familiar with health guidelines and utilizing the proper cleaning chemicals
- Responsible for maintaining cleaning schedule for operating rooms and vacant patient rooms.
- Assisted in maintaining cleaning supplies log and ordering new cleaning supplies products.
- Assisted in moving equipment from room to room and sterilizing surgical equipment.
- Assisted in cleaning surgical room and surgical equipment using hospital guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining cleaning schedule and logging each cleaning.
- Worked with surgical staff to make sure that each surgical room was prepared for procedures.
- Assisted in cleaning and sterilizing each examination room.
- Responsible for making sure that each surgical room and its equipment was clean and sterilized.
- Assisted in moving equipment from one room to another.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Environmental Service Aide job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Environmental Service Aide resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.