Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly skilled Dental Lab Technician with 10 years career experience developing dental prosthetics and appliances. Successful in the creation of a crown-development process that guarantees over 25 years of indestructible wear. Possesses an exceptional eye for detail and drive to create the best products in dental prostheses.
- Create crowns bridges dentures and various implanted and orthodontic devices.
- Pour impressions for bite making registrations.
- Identify minor color deviations to provide exact tone match to patients existing teeth.
- Consulted with dental surgeons to improve procedures and prosthetics.
- Fabricated and repaired complete and partial dental prosthetics both fixed and removable.
- Developed custom trays base plates and bite rims for final waxing.
- Cataloged and recorded precise amounts of precious metals used in prosthetic creation.
- Inspected and maintained equipment and performed minor repairs when needed.
- Inventoried requisitioned stored and issued supplies.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Dental Lab Technician job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Dental Lab Technician resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.