Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
CNC Router Operator with vast knowledge and experience in running maintaining and installing CNC routers for large corporations.
- Understanding of how to install and troubleshoot software used with a CNC router
- Excellent mathematics skills especially geometry and trigonometry as well as applied algebra
- Communication skills necessary to work in a group environment toward a common goal
- Knowledge of mechanical physical as well as computer aspect of CNC routers
- Special attention to detail
- Experienced and educated in CAD/CAM
- Capable of problem-solving and analysis of situations
- Leadership skills needed to manage of a team
- Ability to multitask and run multiple machines simultaneously
- Capacity to learn and apply new technology whenever possible
- Transport material needed to run machine
- Program and adjust router to the specifications of the job
- Experience with manual as well as computerized router
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance as well as repair machines when necessary
- Work with engineers and designers to get specifications for the job
- Read and interpret diagrams and transfer them to the CNC router
- Perform mathematical verifications of specs to ensure the success
- Track supplies and materials to ensure a full stock without waste
- Research new and innovative ways to improve the CNC router position and process
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Cnc Router Operator job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Cnc Router Operator resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.