Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Quality-focused and strong Commercial Construction Superintendent utilizes exceptional leadership skills combined with a knowledge of all construction subtrades. Has excellent communication skills and extensive knowledge of blueprints, plans, and designs. Has a technical certificate in Construction Trades and more than nine years of experience leading a team as a Commercial Construction Superintendent.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of all construction subtrades for effective monitoring
- Good interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Understanding of blueprints, plans, and design principles
- Strong understanding of building regulations and laws
- Strong ability to manage and direct others
- Good monitoring for quality management
- Supervised all subcontractors on the job site.
- Monitored all subcontractors to ensure quality workmanship and safety guidelines were met.
- Implemented personnel cost controls and controlled budget.
- Utilized good time management to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Kept daily work logs.
- Managed budget and ensured projects always came in on time and under budget.
- Managed job costs and implemented cost controls.
- Oversaw subcontractors to ensure timely completion of work.
- Supervised work on the job site to ensure quality standards were met.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Commercial Construction Superintendent job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Commercial Construction Superintendent resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.