Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Qualified and highly experienced Civil Inspector with vast knowledge in best construction practices.Conducts high level reviews of proposed plans and completes physical inspections at construction project sites.Brings eight years of experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Architectural Engineering.
- Skilled at physical inspections
- Excels at reviewing proposed plans
- Thorough assessment of potential project-caused social and economic impacts
- Up-to-date on all state and local ordinances and regulations concerning building codes and construction practices
- Monitors work practices of construction workers on sites
- Conducts both surprise and announced visits
- Conducted both announced and surprise visits to building construction sites for inspections.
- Monitored construction work quality at sites.
- Conducted studies of potential social and economic impacts of proposed construction project plans.
- Made recommendations whether a proposed plan should be accepted or rejected based on potential impacts to the community.
- Checked practices and construction for code violations.
- Drafted and submitted reports on findings.
- Monitored construction project sites through physical inspections.
- Answered code compliance questions from companies.
- Ensured projects met regulatory compliance requirements.
- Issued notices of violation forcing construction to stop until corrections were made.
- Gave suggestions concerning how to bring projects into compliance.
- Drafted detailed reports.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Civil Inspector job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Civil Inspector resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.