Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Professional C-level CEO Personal Assistant who excels at managing a continuous and sometimes conflicting stream of information deadlines requests calls and appointments. Skilled at researching and preparing reports and presentations and working with all levels of employees executives and board members. Specialize in office management including staffing and calendar maintenance.
- Calendar management
- Travel coordination
- Meticulous organizational skills
- Project management
- Superb written and verbal communication
- Extremely discreet and ethical
- Self-directed problem-solver
- Office technology including PowerPoint and Excel
- Managed CEO’s personal and professional calendar.
- Worked closely with executive team to organize schedules facilities and agendas for corporate meetings.
- Coordinated more than 700 meetings a year for CEO.
- Compiled financial staffing and various other reports for management.
- Planned more than 100 trips annually for CEO including flights lodging transportation and social activities.
- Performed personal errands for CEO from picking up guests from the airport to purchasing gifts for CEO’s clients friends and family.
- Supervised nine support staff members.
- Commanded CEO’s personal and professional schedule.
- Arranged CEO’s travel plans for more than 40 international and 65 domestic trips.
- Arranged CEO’s personal tasks coordinating errands household duties and staffing wardrobe and gift-purchasing.
- Teamed up with executives and designers to prepare more than 60 monthly and quarterly reports for the CEO existing and potential investors and other stakeholders.
- Assisted CEO with interacting with vendors and suppliers.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Ceo Personal Assistant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Ceo Personal Assistant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.