Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Knowledgeable and skilled Carpenter Supervisor is very mathematically inclined and is self-disciplined.Excellent ability to read blueprints and conduct hazards analyses.Has more than nine years of experience working as a Carpenter Supervisor and a high school diploma.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of carpentry and estimation
- Sound supervisory abilities
- Journeyman level carpentry experience
- Able to read and interpret blueprints present information to managers and direct others
- Above-average teaching abilities for carpenter apprentices
- Good knowledge of computer applications including spreadsheets databases and word processing programs
- Strong ability to direct the work of others and to delegate work
- Trained others in safety standards and practices.
- Read blueprints and executed complex craft work.
- Supervised carpentry of shipbuilding and dock building.
- Communicated with project managers and ship superintendents.
- Estimated project staffing needs and requested appropriate tools and scheduling
- Lead team of carpenters in homebuilding carpentry projects.
- Estimated staffing needs and hired personnel.
- Read blueprints and communicated with project managers about design ideas.
- Emphasized safety and trained employees regarding safety practices.
- Used all types of tools and equipment for carpentry projects.
- Completed finely detailed projects.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Carpenter Supervisor job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Carpenter Supervisor resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.