Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Adaptable Budget Accountant who stays current on generally accepted accounting principles and related recording and tracking technology. Experienced with individual and team projects in a variety of work environments. Especially adept at financing and banking practices budget planning and routine auditing to ensure quality.
- Extensive knowledge of finance and banking
- Strong background in MS Office and spreadsheet preparation
- Experience with budget preparation and analysis
- Ability to identify inefficiencies and present solutions
- Solid analytical and creative thinking skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Developed and maintained quarterly and annual budgets.
- Organized and prepared internal and external audits.
- Managed and updated client accounts.
- Prepared bi-weekly payroll disbursements.
- Performed month-end closing procedures. August 2006 to November 2007 Company Name Ñ City, State Budget Accountant
- Assisted senior executives with budget preparation.
- Conducted periodic reviews on inventory.
- Prepared monthly and quarterly budget reports.
- Developed and implemented efficient accounting systems.
- Performed regular bookkeeping duties.
- Determined budget availability for new hires.
- Managed client accounts.
- Maintained required state and federal records.
- Carried out company budget policies.
- Tracked expenditures.
- Prepared state and federal tax returns.
- Established efficient bookkeeping procedures.
- Allocated budget for company health care benefits.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Budget Accountant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Budget Accountant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.