Aug 23, 2018 - 09:20 PM
• How would you handle conflict when working on a team?
• Discuss a time you made a mistake and how you corrected it.
• How do you handle prioritizing customers’ needs?
• How do you handle pressure?
• How would you handle failure?
• Discuss your proudest professional achievement.
• Describe a time you had to be creative. Did you find it difficult or exciting?
For all these questions, you should describe a time in the past you handled a similar situation. You need to discuss how you went about completing the given task, and you should discuss any challenges you faced along the way. Describing challenges and failures is not necessarily a bad thing in the interview if you can talk about how you overcame it and learned from the event.