Use this professional created Training Coordinator job description example to gain some inspiration on how to best craft your job description.
Training coordinators are responsible for evaluating the training needs of an organization, modifying existing training programs and developing new programs to ensure continued relevancy of the programs and the success of an organization. They also evaluate teacher performance and suggest ways instructors can improve.
When creating your training coordinator job description, you should include the skills and qualities that a good candidate brings to the table. This includes a bachelor’s degree or two years of experience in a relevant field and experience with creating training curriculum. Applicants should also be self-motivated and able to successfully work in a fast-paced environment.
The strongest candidates for training coordinator should also have excellent problem-solving skills and an acute attention to detail. Their thorough knowledge of the English language and grammar requirements makes them excellent oral and written communicators.
Training Coordinator Job Description Template
Do you possess strong organizational skills and thrive in challenging, fast-paced environments? If so, you will love the freedom of doing things your way as a skilled, self-motivated training coordinator with our top-tier company. You will enjoy being supported and encouraged by a stellar team of individuals who bring a variety of abilities and strengths to the table. Enjoy participating in our attractive rewards and benefits programs as you showcase your abilities in a respected and commanding position. If you’re craving fulfillment, continuous upward movement and a huge amount of satisfaction in what you do, consider becoming a valued training coordinator within our talented organization!
- Analyze organizational training needs and modify existing training programs or develop innovative new programs to meet the needs of our organization and employees.
- Evaluate the performance and teaching methods of current instructors. Provide recommendations for improvement in methods and training approaches.
- Arrange on-the-job training for new hires and conduct orientation sessions to familiarize new staff members with correct procedures and processes.
- Develop educational materials on a quarterly or annual basis as needed, including visual aids, multimedia learning tools and training manuals.
- Schedule continuing skill development and technical training classes for existing staff members. Stress the importance of continual growth and learning.
- Cooperate with management to create and conduct surveys designed to identify specific training needs within the organization.
- Utilize a variety of methods such as conferences, demonstrations, workshops, classroom training, meetings and on-the-job training to make continuous training and development an interesting and dynamic process.
- Instruct supervisors and instructors in effective methods for dealing with employees and training them in their various responsibilities.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or two years of experience
- Experience with training curriculum creation
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent grasp of English grammar and communication skills
- Experience in Yardi Voyager