As Seen In:
Be Prepared for Better Interviews
Do you get nervous before an interview? Are you worried that you’ll be stumped by a tough question? Or that you won’t know the best way to present yourself?
If you answered “yes” to any of these, you’re not alone. Confidence builds trust, and if you’re feeling shaky, you may also be sending the interviewer mixed signals about your experience and skill level. Even if you’re highly qualified for the job. So here’s the good news: Interview Game Plan will prepare you so you can build your confidence, and enter the interview room poised and ready to impress. We’ll show you the common questions asked in nearly every interview, equip you with the tools you need, and most of all — help you to make sense of it all so you can be more powerful and persuasive to your interviewers.
The Key to Interview Success: The Right Plan
The interview process is nerve-wracking and can be the barrier that prevents you from getting the job you want. We want to help you tear down the barriers by giving you all of the information you need to achieve this personal life goal with confidence. Interview Game Plan is a comprehensive interview prep program that has been developed in conjunction with author, blogger and career coach Dr. Randall Hansen, one of the world’s leading experts on interview strategy. Our step by step program provides you with all the tools you need to make your next interview the one that changes your life.
Interview Game Plan Will Help You to:
- Impress your interviewer with confident body language
- Answer ANY interview question correctly
- Ask smart questions that show you’re engaged and excited about the job
- Set yourself apart from your competition
- Better articulate your experience and background to challenging interviewers
Why The Process Makes You a Better Interviewer
LiveCareer knows something about getting people hired. Over the past decade, we’ve helped over 10 million people find jobs. Our career experts understand the job-search process inside and out, and know what it takes to succeed. And now we’ve teamed up with Dr. Randall Hansen, a nationally-recognized professor, career and job-search expert. He’ll share exclusive insights on what hiring managers are looking for in a candidate. With more than 20 years in this field, his guidance will help you to think critically about the interview process and land the job.
What’s Inside Interview Game Plan
- 90+ written strategies
Powerful advice designed to help you at any stage of the interview or job-search process
- Expert video tips
Learn what to do—and what NOT to do—in your next interview
- Downloadable worksheets
Put your “Game Plan” into action with guided questions to help you deliver an elevator pitch, interview question responses, and more to challenging interviewers
- Step-by-step guidance
Get the coaching, advice, and insight you need at every stage of the interview process
- Full LiveCareer access
Use our fast and easy resume and cover letter builder, search 4 million jobs, and more.
- Salary Negotiation — FREE BONUS
We won’t just help you get the job. We’ll help you get the starting salary you deserve.
- FREE BONUS eBook: Get Noticed, Get Results! Highlight Your Achievements and Advance Your Career
What our customers are saying…
- Simply amazing, period. Love everything about the website. Thank you for getting me started. EDWARD FLOWERS
Retail Associate, Wal-Mart
- This was the most amazingly easy, fast, and effective way to prepare for my new job interview! STEPHANIE KILMER
Customer Service, AT&T
- This company was wonderful and extremely helpful. I was even hired at a great law firm with the assistance of this website. Definitely referring people to this website! P. CASTRO
Free Career Guide
Jumpstart your career with our FREE guide.