SharePoint Developer Resume Objective
As a member of the Development team, the SharePoint Developer may be responsible for designing, coding, and maintaining SharePoint environments and Microsoft SQL Server databases, as well as migrating documents from other systems and optimizing SharePoint development. Having clear resume objectives lets the recruiter know your skills upfront and encourages them to read and retain the rest of your resume.
What The SharePoint Developer Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Most SharePoint Developer jobs involve interaction and collaboration with the quality assurance team, project managers, and sometimes customers. Knowledge of development technologies such as Java, HTML, C#, and ASP.net is essential. A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science or related Technical degrees may also be necessary. Good objective statements sell both your technical experience and your personal strengths. Including the name of the company and tailoring your objectives to the job description is the best way to keep your resume at the top of the pile.
Sample SharePoint Developer Resume Objectives
The objectives component of your resume should speak directly to the skills and requirements the employer is seeking and tell them why you are the best candidate for the job. Below are some examples of objectives statements for a SharePoint Developer.
1. Results-driven developer with three years of experience with workflow development in SharePoint 2010 and 2013, as well as working PowerShell knowledge and a deep well of coding languages.
2. Seeking SharePoint Developer position at ABC Company where experience in Agile methodologies will contribute to the health and function of the entire software development life cycle.
3. Ready to build upon SharePoint Design experience to create automation of business processes and documentation of processes and procedures at ABC Company.
4. Looking for a forward-thinking company that invests in growth where a long-term contribution to the implementation of applications and upgrades is desirable.
5. Obtain a SharePoint Developer position where proven leadership and communication skills enhance technical and business acumen for a well-rounded employee.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.