Professional Security Officer Resume Objective
A security officer’s main responsibilities include guarding, patrolling and monitoring certain premises in order to stop theft, violence and infractions of rules. By focusing on the three C’s—confidence, conciseness and clarity—of writing resume objectives you will encourage prospective employers to continue reading your resume. This will help give you a leg up against peers, and help ensure you get the position you desire.
What The Professional Security Officer Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
As a professional security guard, you will have many duties and may have to react to emergency situations. Because of the potential high pressure circumstances, it is important for your objective to show a prospective employer that you have the skills, knowledge and ability needed to competently asses every situation. This means including your administration and management knowledge, communication skills, critical thinking, problem sensitivity, service orientation, monitoring skills, far vision, social perceptiveness and other pertinent skills in your resume objective. Of course, because you only have one sentence you won’t be able to fit all of your skills in the resume objective. As long as you craft a well-rounded objective that makes the employer want to keep reading your resume, you’ve succeeded.
Sample Professional Security Officer Resume Objectives
In order to show your prospective employer that you are interested in working for them, you should include the specific name of the company that you are applying for in the resume objective. Here are some sample objectives:
1. Self-motivated individual looking for managerial security officer position with Company 123 that will use 10 years of previous experience along with critical thinking, monitoring and social perceptive skills.
2. Individual looking to protect and serve Company 123 through obtaining security officer position that will benefit from degree from four year college and high-level communication, problem solving and good eyesight.
3. Obtain professional security officer position with Company 123 in order to use and strengthen monitoring skills, customer service knowledge and critical thinking obtained from 5 years of previous experience.
4. Searching for a fulfilling career protecting the lives and property of Company 123 in a managerial security officer position that will benefit from 15 years of experience, administration abilities and critical thinking.
5. Proactive professional looking to use critical thinking, communication and response to emergency situations gained from 4 years of EMT experience in a security officer position with Company 123.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.