Operations Manager Resume Objectives
Operations Managers oversee employees and activities across a variety of public and private sector organizations. Responsibilities vary by industry, but can include the planning and coordination of daily operations, organizational policies and human resources. Due to the broad range of potential tasks, it is important to highlight leadership abilities and specific skills to prospective employers in your objective statement. A focused introduction to your resume encourages hiring managers to continue reading and learn more about your qualifications.
What The Operations Manager Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Becoming a successful Operations Manager demands a working knowledge of personnel management, resource allocation, finance and accounting, and customer services. Your resume should show prospective employers that you are the best-qualified candidate by illustrating leadership capabilities, accounting knowledge and experience with operations managements. The right combination of skills establishes value to hiring managers and shows that you are a capable leaders and problem-solver. Use your objective statement to highlight your talents and experiences.
Sample Operations Manager Resume Objectives
Include the name of the company in your objective statement to show prospective employers that you are serious about a job with their organization. Here are some examples of objective statements that can be tailored for your resume:
1. Organized, results-driven individual seeks position at ABC company as Operations Manager that allows for use of administrative, accounting and leadership skills to positively contribute to the organization.
2. Looking to obtain position as Senior Operations Manager within ABC company that enables use of 10+ years experience managing resource allocation, strategic planning, personnel recruitment and financial analysis to support organizational growth.
3. Self-motivated, personable professional seeks position as Operations Manager with ABC company to grow client base by utilizing exceptional knowledge of financial management, strategic initiatives, customer relations and leadership techniques.
4. Seeking position as Junior Operations Manager with ABC company that allows for career advancement through utilization of leadership, administrative and communication skills for mutual growth and success.
5. Obtain an Operations Manager position with ABC company that enables use of leadership skills in economics, strategic development and quality standards.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.