Maintenance Porter Resume Objectives
Porters are responsible for keeping a company clean and neat, but Maintenance Porters have the added responsibility of doing mechanical repairs. Duties may include welding, insulating, pipe fitting, carpentry, installing, or other mechanical or electrical maintenance. The efficiency and continued operation is a Maintenance Porter’s biggest concern. A strong resume objective is usually necessary to be hired as this kind of professional because they require a wide range of skills and a service orientation.
What The Maintenance Porter Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Above anything else, your resume should outline your cleaning and mechanical skills. You can include any experience you have that built your stamina, strength, or personal service. In addition to customer service, any experience you have in repairs or any other maintenance position will be good to include. Lastly, minor administrative or communication skills you have acquired could also boost your resume objectives. You should strive to capture as many of these attributes as possible while remaining concise.
Sample Maintenance Porter Resume Objectives
Mentioning the name of the company you are applying for specifically can be a great way to show that you are excited to work there. Further, you should focus on how being hired with benefit them, rather than yourself. Take a look at some of these sample resume objectives:
1. Dedicated and hard working individual seeking Maintenance Porter position with ABC Company that utilizes acquired maintenance, cleaning, and communication skills.
2. Professional with extensive experience in customer service desiring work with ABC Company as a Maintenance Porter to provide excellent maintenance and cleanliness services.
3. Maintenance Porter professional looking to bring four years of experience to a dedicated position with ABC Company that values excellent repair and cleaning abilities and encourages administrative and communication practices.
4. Seeking Maintenance Porter position with ABC Company that allows for implementation of knowledge in upkeep and repairs as well as experience in customer service.
5. Professional with 5+ years experience in maintenance and repairs looking for work as a Maintenance Porter with ABC Company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.