Landscaping Resume Objectives
Landscaping refers to a career in creating and maintaining grounds, lawns and gardens. Some workers in this area may focus on the technical use of machines and tools to do the physical labor while others will have more advanced skills in designing landscapes and in working directly with clients. A resume objective can help you make your skill level clear to prospective employers so that they review the rest of your resume.
What the Landscaping Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
The landscaping resume objective should let the reader know about your skill level in this line of work, as well as any goals that you have. If you have experience with certain types of plants or with specialized equipment, it should be mentioned if it is applicable to the position you are applying for. Abilities in design and customer service may also be important.
Sample Landscaping Resume Objectives
It’s a good idea to change your resume objective for each position that you apply for. Always include the name of the company and highlight your skills that are appropriate for the position. Remember that the resume objective goes at the top because it is what often determines if the prospective employer will continue reading.
1. Obtain a Landscaping position with ABC company that will utilize years of experience in designing and maintaining gardens and lawns and allow for further growth potential.
2. Looking for a Landscaping position with ABC company that will make use of expertise in working with a variety of gardening and lawn care equipment along with years of experience in direct client contact.
3. Seeking a Landscaping position with ABC company that will provide the opportunity of expanding on many years of experience in working with all types of gardening equipment and in designing landscapes directly with high-level clients.
4. A highly motivated Landscaping expert seeking a position with ABC company where skills in design, client interaction and working with all types of lawn and garden equipment can be utilized.
5. Landscaping expert with years of training and experience seeking employment with ABC company to cultivate gardens, maintain lawns and provide excellent customer service.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.