Kitchen Assistant Resume Objectives
Kitchen assistants help to keep the flow of the kitchen going. These individuals must possess certain characteristics that employers specifically look for when considering new employees. To present yourself as a viable candidate for the position, you must have a proper objective statement. Especially considering that many employers do not read past this statement, it is key that yours stand out.
What the Kitchen Assistant Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
A kitchen assistant must be able to perform a number of different tasks at once, including prepping food, assisting the chef, keeping the area clean and any other tasks that help keep the kitchen in order. The assistant’s duties can change depending upon the style and type of restaurant. As such, it is critical that you review the requirements for the specific job that you are applying for when you create your objective. You should tailor it to fit that specific job, while still highlighting your skills and accomplishments.
Sample Kitchen Assistant Resume Objectives
You want to make sure that your objective makes you shine. Therefore, it must highlight your most impressive and relevant achievements, yet still be straight to the point. Reference these sample kitchen assistant resume objectives for ideas.
1. Kitchen assistant with X years of experience seeking to apply gained knowledge and can-do attitude to a position with a prestigious establishment such as ABC Restaurant.
2. Hardworking kitchen hand with extensive experience working in the kitchen desires to grow within the ABC brand and utilize strong cooking skills as a kitchen aid.
3. Recent culinary graduate with X years of restaurant experience looking to apply cooking skills as a kitchen assistant with hopes to grow within the ABC brand.
4. Seeking a kitchen assistant position at ABC Restaurant with a desire to utilize cooking and organization skills to contribute to the well-known quality of the establishment.
5. Ambitious student looks to cultivate self-taught cooking skills as a kitchen assistant, while contributing excellent organization skills and personable character.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.