Juvenile Correctional Officer Resume Objectives
Juvenile correctional officers work closely with children and teens who have gotten into legal trouble and need assistance as they recover from the consequences in a controlled environment. As a juvenile correctional officer, you must be unafraid to discipline the children and teens you work with, but also have the ability to show compassion and understanding. If you are applying for a position as a juvenile correctional officer, you must show potential employers that you can do these things.
What the Juvenile Correction Office Resume Objective Should Tell Potential Employers
On your resume, the objective is one of the first things that potential employers see when they pick up this document. For this reason, it is essential that your objective clearly illustrates the skills that you possess as well as your credentials as a juvenile correctional officer. When applying for positions as a juvenile correctional officer, employers often want to know immediately that you can monitor the activities of the children and teens you oversee and help them overcome the difficulties they face. Your objective should also demonstrate that keeping the children and teens you work with safe is a priority.
Sample Juvenile Correctional Office Resume Objectives
Your resume objective does not have to be overly complicated or detailed. Rather, it should be concise and to-the-point. Here are some objective ideas that you may be able to gain some inspiration from:
1. Obtain a position with ABC correctional agency and provide children with needed guidance, direction and discipline in a safe environment.
2. Experienced juvenile correctional officer seeking position at ABC organization to expand on current skills and experience.
3. Looking for employment with ABC agency in order to help teenagers recover from and overcome their past legal mistakes.
4. In search of a long-term position with ABC organization that will allow current disciplinary skills to be developed.
5. Compassionate, yet strict, juvenile correctional officer seeking position that will provide opportunities for growth and development.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.