HVAC Mechanical Engineers are responsible for the installation, repair, and maintenance of heating and cooling systems within a home or commercial building, often including appliances. A quality resume objective identifies you as confident, as well as physically and mentally capable to perform the job, encouraging the employer to read through the rest of your resume.
What the HVAC Mechanical Engineer Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Duties of HVAC Mechanical Engineers often include installing, repairing, and maintaining central air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating systems. This may include stoves, oil burners, and furnaces. Technical knowledge of these systems is usually required, along with practical experience. The ability to work independently and problem solve quickly is also highly valued. When writing your resume objective, focus on the training, education, and experience that set you apart as the best choice for the position.
Sample HVAC Mechanical Engineer Resume Objectives
Writing out the name of the company and the full position title is a good habit to get into with resume objectives. Make sure to stay concise and focus on your skills and abilities directly related to HVAC Mechanical Engineer responsibilities. Try molding a few of these sample objectives into one that describes you:
1. Physically fit and motivated individual with technical HVAC training and 10+ years of practical experience looking for a position as HVAC Mechanical Engineer with ABC company.
2. Seeking a long-term position as HVAC Mechanical Engineer for ABC company to provide a positive experience for customers and use 12+ years of experience working with heating and cooling systems.
3. Quick-learning professional with a technical degree and extensive knowledge of heating, cooling, and refrigeration systems installation, repair, and maintenance, looking to secure a position as HVAC Mechanical Engineer with ABC company.
4. Mechanically-minded individual looking for a job as HVAC Mechanical Engineer for ABC company in order to provide quality customer service and a positive impact on company operations.
5. Looking for a position as HVAC Mechanical Engineer with ABC company for the further use and development of skills regarding the installation, repairs, and maintenance of HVAC systems learned from 10+ years of experience.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.