Estimation Engineer Resume Objective
An Estimation Engineer is responsible for securing and evaluating data in order to determine a project’s costs and overall impact on an organization. Specific duties typically include performing extensive research and communications to establish cost and availability of materials and services, working with various individuals inside and outside the organization in the course of planning, and ultimately developing qualified estimates to determine project feasibility. Your objective statement should outline your education, career background, and the relevant skills which make you a viable candidate for the job.
What The Estimation Engineer Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Many organizations require a degree in civil engineering or a related field for consideration; be sure to detail your background in terms of education and/or professional experience for best results. Some of the generalized qualities which are often considered desirable can include developed written and verbal communication skills, ability to manage time effectively, comfort with multitasking, and great attention to detail. Consider discussing the scope or complexity of previous projects, your capacity for working with multiple departments and organizations, and your ability to resolve complex problems.
Sample Estimation Engineer Resume Objectives
It’s important to highlight your career achievements and relevant job skills, but don’t miss the opportunity to display a genuine sense of interest in your prospective employer. Citing the organization by name can display commitment to hiring managers and help your application stand out.
1. Obtain position as Estimation Engineer for ABC Company to utilize five-year background in project management, precise focus on details, and outstanding communication skills.
2. Experienced Estimation Engineer seeks opportunity at ABC Company that will benefit from six years in the field with proven abilities to multitask and manage time effectively.
3. Civil engineer graduate seeks employment at ABC Company as Estimation Engineer to utilize education, two years of experience in project management, and a talent for managing numerous moving parts.
4. Seeking role as Estimation Engineer with ABC Company to apply five years of experience in the field, superior written and verbal communication skills, and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and come in under budget.
5. Experienced professional seeking position as Estimation Engineer at ABC Company that will utilize comprehensive job knowledge, education in civil engineering, and proven talent for managing large-scale projects.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.