Building Superintendent Resume Objectives
A Building Superintendent’s job is to manage the upkeep and maintenance crew in different types of buildings including residential and commercial. When writing your resume objective, highlight your talents and skills related to this position. Also, you can mention your prior experience to give employers a good picture of you as a worker. Remember, the objective statement is the first thing that potential employers usually read, so make sure to leave a lasting impression.
What the Building Superintendent Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Building Superintendents oversee upkeep in the types of buildings mentioned above, and report back to property managers. They work to ensure the property follows the proper standards and ordinances. In residential buildings, superintendents will receive requests from residents for certain services. It is usually important that a Building Superintendent have prior experience working with heating and ventilation systems, plumbing and electric. They must assess problems and ensure everything is running smoothly. They must additionally have knowledge of blueprints in order to do their job.
Sample Building Superintendent Resume Objectives
In your objective statement, list the necessary skills and experience. It is additionally important to include the company name that you are applying for. Here are some example resume objectives:
1. Looking to secure a position as a Building Superintendent that will enable the use of communication and maintenance skills with (company name).
2. Organized individual with 10+ years of experience working with plumbing and ventilation systems seeking employment with (company name) as a Building Superintendent.
3. Seeking a Building Superintendent position with (company name) that will allow for an organized and motivated individual to utilize skills and experience working with electric and plumbing systems.
4. Dedicated, detail-oriented individual with exceptional people, communication and leadership skills with five years of experience with building maintenance looking to secure a position as a Building Superintendent with (company name).
5. Searching for a position as a Building Superintendent with (company name) that will successfully utilize leadership and communication skills as well as experience working with ventilation and plumbing systems.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.