Border Patrol Agent Adjuster Resume Objective
Border Patrol Agents are charged with an important task in domestic safety. Preventing the illegal smuggling of drugs and weapons requires vigilance and dedication. Your resume objective will be the first – and sometimes only – part of your resume that a hiring manager reads. Show prospective employers that you are well-qualified for a patrol position by emphasizing dedication, foreign language skills and commitment to safety.
What The Border Patrol Agent Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
The duties of a Border Patrol Agent are diverse and demanding, requiring knowledge of Spanish, rigorous training, and tedious surveillance. Successful agents demonstrate bilingual fluency and may work at traffic checkpoints, support linewatch operations, patrol on boats and perform public transportation checks. Working as an agent can be very dangerous, requiring absolute commitment to the higher purpose of border patrol operations. Your resume should make it obvious to hiring managers that you are an ideal candidate for the position.
Sample Border Patrol Agent Resume Objectives
Include the name of the company or division in your objective statement to emphasize your interest in joining the organization. Use your objective to highlight important skills and qualities. Here are a few examples:
1. Committed, passionate individual seeks position as Border Patrol Agent with ABC division that enables utilization of Spanish fluency, team leadership skills and dedication to safety to contribute to organizational success.
2. Seeking position with ABC division as Border Patrol Agent to support daily operations through utilization of effective communication, surveillance experience and commitment to domestic safety.
3. Obtain challenging position as Border Patrol Agent with ABC division that allows career advancement through utilization of bilingual fluency, effective communication and leadership skills for mutual success.
4. Looking to obtain position as Border Patrol Agent with ABC division that utilizes dedication, surveillance experience and knowledge of languages to successfully enforce border laws.
5. Passionate, hard-working individual seeking position as Border Patrol Agent with ABC division that enables use of Spanish fluency, security experience and commitment to safety to support enforcement of border laws.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.