An assistant preschool teacher supports the head preschool teacher in daily duties, proving an extra pair of helping hands for administrative functions and the management of children in the classroom. In your resume objective, it is essential to emphasize your strengths and goals in relation to the key functions of this role and to keep it simple, clear and concise. The closer your skills line up with the job requirements, the higher the chance you’ll be selected for an interview.
What the Assistant Preschool Teacher Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
An assistant preschool teacher does just that, assist the full-time preschool teacher, and should have strong organization skills to perform administrative duties and housekeeping tasks to keep the classroom a safe and successful learning environment. An understanding of early child development and psychology is also important. Daily tasks may include organizing activities, managing meals and dealing with disruptive behavior, so make sure to include previous child-care experience in your objective.
Sample Assistant Preschool Teacher Resume Objectives
Adding the company’s name in your resume objective is a great way to make you stand out and show your potential employer that you are serious about the position. Here are a few example statements:
1. Looking to acquire an Assistant Preschool Teacher position with ABC Company and use strengths in organization and administration, as well as previous child-care experience.
2. Obtain a position with ABC Company as an Assistant Preschool Teacher to utilize organizational skills as well as knowledge of early childhood development and psychology.
3. Qualified individual with 10+ years child-care experience seeking Assistant Preschool Teacher position with ABC Company to apply administrative skills and knowledge of child development to support head preschool teacher.
4. Searching for a position with ABC Company as an Assistant Preschool Teacher to use strong skills in organization, administration and child care.
5. Motivated individual with previous child-care experience, knowledge of child psychology and skills in organization seeking the role of Assistant Preschool Teacher with ABC Company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Preschool Assistant Teacher @ Stepping Stones Learning Center
Preschool Teacher's Aide offering outstanding work history assisting lead teacher with daily duties. Versatile when setting up classroom activities, monitoring children and communicating with staff an...
2 yrs 10 mo
Preschool Assistant Teacher @ Learning Care Group
Motivated teacher-in-training student seeking internship in child devolpment to gain hands-on experience. Outgoing and friendly with strong drive to succeed....
1 yrs 4 mo
Preschool Assistant Teacher @ Tri-Tech Skills Center
Preschool Teacher's Aide offering outstanding work history assisting lead teacher with daily duties. Versatile when setting up classroom activities, monitoring children and supervising. Dedicated to m...
1 yrs 10 mo
Preschool Assistant Teacher @ Center For Family Services Head Start
Attentive and creative Pre School Teacher passionate about helping young children develop emotional, social and educational skills. Familiar with developmentally appropriate activities and experienced...
Assistant Preschool Teacher @ Learning To Grow CEC
Creative and energetic Early Childhood Education professional devoted to offering diverse activity plans and experiential learning opportunities to enhance individual development. Friendly, supportive...
19 yrs 5 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.