Package Handler Resume Objective
A package handler works with a parcel delivery company to sort, store, and prepare shipments for movement and delivery. The work is largely physical but requires attention to detail and the ability to understand basic logistic functions and practices. Candidates should be prepared to stand and walk for long durations with frequent demand for lifting, pushing, and pulling actions. A well-written objective statement is invaluable in setting yourself apart from a potentially large pool of applicants.
What The Package Handler Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Any previous experience held in the shipping and logistics industry should be noted as part of your objective statement. Discuss general traits which will assist you in performing this type of job such as physical strength, coordination, and ability to work well with teams. Transportation is a fast-paced industry, so consider mentioning your ability to keep pace and comfort level with demanding environments. Other relevant work experience might include warehouse and inventory duties, work performed in mailrooms, and other general commercial driving or transportation responsibilities.
Sample Package Handler Resume Objectives
Hiring managers typically receive many responses to postings for these types of jobs, so be sure that your application stands out. Referring to the company by name as part of your objective statement is highly recommended in order to convey a sense of genuine interest.
1. Obtain a package handler position with ABC Company which will benefit from hard work, focus, and thorough attention to detail.
2. Experienced parcel handler seeks employment at ABC Company which will offer an exciting challenge and the opportunity to advance.
3. Former mailroom attendant seeks package handler role with ABC Company to perform fast, accurate work for the benefit of fluid operations.
4. Hard working individual seeks package handler position at ABC Company that will benefit from good physical fitness, positive attitude, and team-first mentality.
5. Experienced delivery carrier seeks package handler role with ABC Company that will provide an opportunity to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced work environment.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
I am motivated to accomplish any task that comes to me face to face. I have one year experience package handling, as well as one year experience in package sorting/stowing. Being myself I like main...
Experience: 4 yrs 8 mo
Experience: 8 yrs 1 mo
Careful Package Handler with over 10 years of experience in material handling, shipping and receiving. Safely operates forklifts and conveyors manually lift up to 75 pounds. Offering strong work et...
Experience: 2 yrs 5 mo
Since the moment I was old enough to get a job I hopped on the opportunity’s of doing so. Over the years I’ve worked a couple of different jobs here and there just trying to build my resume, Wh...
Experience: 1 yrs 1 mo
I'm a multi-talented manager assistant with 3 and half years of experience boosting sales and increasing profits by motivating staff and assisting customers Results-driven focus on monitoring staff...
Experience: 3 yrs 8 mo