Director of Security Resume Objectives
There are various responsibilities that might be expected of a Director of Security, but generally speaking, you will be in charge of ensuring that the people and equipment of a company remain safe and protected. An objective statement for this position should include talents and experiences that would make a hiring manager confident that you can handle all essential duties.
What The Director of Security Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
An effective Director of Security should have skills involving public security and safety as well as knowledge of electronic security systems. Directors of Security regularly have to communicate with IT departments to ensure that any surveillance systems are working as they should. Other essential tasks include hiring additional security personnel, ensuring that the company is in compliance with state or federal safety standards and protecting merchandise and supplies. A prospective employer should be able to tell from your objective statement whether you will be able to carry out these duties efficiently.
Sample Director of Security Resume Objectives
The objective portion of your resume should highlight the skills, education and talents you possess that make you well-qualified for the position. The name of the company you are applying for should also be included to indicate that you have a genuine desire to work for them. Some example objectives you can customize include:
1. Dedicated and organized professional with 10+ years of experience in installing security systems, conducting security audits and training additional security personnel seeking a Director of Security position with ABC company.
2. Looking to secure a position with ABC company as Director of Security to utilize strengths in responding to emergency situations and preparing preemptive security operations.
3. Obtain a rewarding Director of Security position at ABC company that promotes assessing risks and inspecting equipment to ensure standards are met.
4. Results-oriented individual with a background in developing safety protocols and inspecting security features looking for a position with ABC company as Director of Security.
5. Looking to utilize skills in assessing customer needs and meeting quality standards as Director of Security for ABC company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.