Porters are responsible for keeping a company clean and neat, but Maintenance Porters have the added responsibility of doing mechanical repairs. Duties may include welding, insulating, pipe fitting, carpentry, installing, or other mechanical or electrical maintenance. The efficiency and continued operation is a Maintenance Porter’s biggest concern. A strong resume objective is usually necessary to be hired as this kind of professional because they require a wide range of skills and a service orientation.
What The Maintenance Porter Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Above anything else, your resume should outline your cleaning and mechanical skills. You can include any experience you have that built your stamina, strength, or personal service. In addition to customer service, any experience you have in repairs or any other maintenance position will be good to include. Lastly, minor administrative or communication skills you have acquired could also boost your resume objectives. You should strive to capture as many of these attributes as possible while remaining concise.
Sample Maintenance Porter Resume Objectives
Mentioning the name of the company you are applying for specifically can be a great way to show that you are excited to work there. Further, you should focus on how being hired with benefit them, rather than yourself. Take a look at some of these sample resume objectives:
1. Dedicated and hard working individual seeking Maintenance Porter position with ABC Company that utilizes acquired maintenance, cleaning, and communication skills.
2. Professional with extensive experience in customer service desiring work with ABC Company as a Maintenance Porter to provide excellent maintenance and cleanliness services.
3. Maintenance Porter professional looking to bring four years of experience to a dedicated position with ABC Company that values excellent repair and cleaning abilities and encourages administrative and communication practices.
4. Seeking Maintenance Porter position with ABC Company that allows for implementation of knowledge in upkeep and repairs as well as experience in customer service.
5. Professional with 5+ years experience in maintenance and repairs looking for work as a Maintenance Porter with ABC Company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Housekeeper/ Porter/ Security/ Maintenance @ Manor Grove Nursing Home
3 Yrs Security-focused and diligent Guard skilled at protecting personnel and premises. Responds and acts appropriately to situational assessments, including criminal acts and fire and medical emergen...
12 yrs 9 mo
Maintenance/Porter @ Trilogy Orlando
Outgoing [Type] student pursuing flexible part-time employment with weekend and evening shift options. High-achieving college student pursuing degree in [Area of study] seeks [Job Title] position to e...
5 yrs 11 mo
Janitorial Lead/Porter/maintenance @ Millennium Management
Experienced facilities cleaning professional with solid history working at residental and commercial buildings. Diligent about carrying out tasks with care and attention to detail. Focused on keeping ...
9 yrs 11 mo
Medical assistant,+medical +assistant +resume @ Raymondville Family Medical Clinic
Highly motivated and committed Medical Assistant with proven history of superior performance at individual, team and organizational levels. Multitasks and prioritizes workloads with little or no super...
20 yrs 3 mo
Anesthesia Technician,+anesthesia +technician +resume @ WellStar Health System
Detail-oriented Anesthesia Technician Offering 22 years of experience testing and calibrating job-related equipment, explaining procedures and monitoring patients under anesthesia. In-depth knowledge ...
21 yrs 10 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.