A Computer Repair Technician is in charge of fixing, maintaining and determining problems of computers for both people and companies. A good objective is crucial to your resume as it should be designed to persuade potential employers to choose you. This is your chance to make an excellent first impression, so be sure your objective is confident and clearly states your goals, skills and talents.
What the Computer Repair Technician Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
A Computer Repair Technician’s job is to utilize technology and tools to ensure computers are running smoothly and if they aren’t, the technician is responsible for assessing the problem and performing repairs. They can work in a variety of locations including for companies or computer repair shops. They may also work for a company for which they travel to the location of the customer to fix their computer. Computer Repair Technicians must have an extensive knowledge of computers and how they work in order to do their jobs. Other important skills that these professionals have that are excellent to put in your resume objective include problem-solving, analytical and communication skills as well as dexterity.
Sample Computer Repair Technician Resume Objectives
Your resume objective should include your skills and experience as a Computer Repair Technician. Also, you should include a company name. Here are some example objective statements:
1. Detail-oriented, analytical individual looking to secure a position as a Computer Repair Technician for (company name) that will utilize exceptional problem-solving, communication and IT skills.
2. Searching for a position as a Computer Repair Technician with (company name) where an individual with 10+ years of experience can display computer repair and problem-solving skills.
3. Dedicated, goal-driven professional with 10+ years of experience repairing computers and has excellent analytical and communication skills seeking a position with (company name) as a Computer Repair Technician.
4. Seeking employment as a Computer Repair Technician to utilize exceptional repair skills with (company name).
5. Looking to secure an entry-level Computer Repair Technician position with (company name) that will allow for the use of exceptional analytical, problem-solving and IT skills.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Computer Repair Technician @ Blue U Repair Shop
Enthusiastic electronics technician eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of electronic components, equipm...
0 yrs 6 mo
Owner/Network Technician/Computer Repair Technician @ Compuaudio Pereira
Organized and dependable candidate successful at managing multiple priorities with a positive attitude. Willingness to take on added responsibilities to meet team goals. Bilingual individual configure...
11 yrs 3 mo
Computer Repair Technician @ Self-employeed
Quick-working Computer Repair Technician with extensive understanding of [Software] installations and updates. Committed to cost-effective and transparent maintenance. Fantastic at hardware repairs an...
9 yrs 4 mo
Computer Repair Technician @ Self-Employeed
Hardworking and reliable with a strong ability in completing several tasks simultaneously. Offering knowledge and proficiency. Highly organized, proactive and punctual with team-oriented mentality....
16 yrs 4 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.