Border Patrol Agent Adjuster Resume Objective
Border Patrol Agents are charged with an important task in domestic safety. Preventing the illegal smuggling of drugs and weapons requires vigilance and dedication. Your resume objective will be the first – and sometimes only – part of your resume that a hiring manager reads. Show prospective employers that you are well-qualified for a patrol position by emphasizing dedication, foreign language skills and commitment to safety.
What The Border Patrol Agent Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
The duties of a Border Patrol Agent are diverse and demanding, requiring knowledge of Spanish, rigorous training, and tedious surveillance. Successful agents demonstrate bilingual fluency and may work at traffic checkpoints, support linewatch operations, patrol on boats and perform public transportation checks. Working as an agent can be very dangerous, requiring absolute commitment to the higher purpose of border patrol operations. Your resume should make it obvious to hiring managers that you are an ideal candidate for the position.
Sample Border Patrol Agent Resume Objectives
Include the name of the company or division in your objective statement to emphasize your interest in joining the organization. Use your objective to highlight important skills and qualities. Here are a few examples:
1. Committed, passionate individual seeks position as Border Patrol Agent with ABC division that enables utilization of Spanish fluency, team leadership skills and dedication to safety to contribute to organizational success.
2. Seeking position with ABC division as Border Patrol Agent to support daily operations through utilization of effective communication, surveillance experience and commitment to domestic safety.
3. Obtain challenging position as Border Patrol Agent with ABC division that allows career advancement through utilization of bilingual fluency, effective communication and leadership skills for mutual success.
4. Looking to obtain position as Border Patrol Agent with ABC division that utilizes dedication, surveillance experience and knowledge of languages to successfully enforce border laws.
5. Passionate, hard-working individual seeking position as Border Patrol Agent with ABC division that enables use of Spanish fluency, security experience and commitment to safety to support enforcement of border laws.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Dedicated Manager and team player with 25 years of experience as a Border Patrol Agent and 14 years as distinguished non-commissioned military officer. Proven negotiator and tough but compassionate pr...
37 yrs 5 mo
Committed ,ambitious, career-focused job seeker, anxious to obtain a position to help launch second career while achieving company goals. I have a history of meeting company needs with consistent and ...
25 yrs 6 mo
Highly-motivated Border Patrol Agent with almost 14 years of experience in the enforcement of federal immigration laws, including experience patrolling the southern and northern borders, canine operat...
26 yrs 3 mo
Border Patrol Agent versed in Emergency Medical Procedures, Court Proceedings, Criminal Law and Riverine Patrol. Lead the Eagle Pass Border Patrol station intake functions and provided resources to in...
13 yrs 8 mo
AAPO Tireless rehabilitation supporter with strong record as well-regarded Administrative Assistant to Probation Officer . Help offenders reintegrate into society, meet objectives and avoid noncomplia...
7 yrs 7 mo