Laundry Worker Resume Objective
A Laundry Worker can have a variety of responsibilities, including washing, drying and repairing clothes. If you are planning of applying for a Laundry Worker position, then it is important to keep some things in mind when creating your objective statement. First of all, you should include your skills and knowledge related to the position. You may also include experience and goals. It is additionally important to include the name of whichever company you are sending your application to. This will show them your interest and enthusiasm.
What the Laundry Worker Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Laundry Workers must perform all duties associated with laundry, and they should have knowledge of how to mend clothes and operate the necessary machinery. These workers should additionally be prepared to be exposed to humidity, heat and noise. Care must be taken when handling acidic products. The physical abilities to lift up to 100 pounds and stand for long periods of time are additionally needed for a position like this. Experience in identifying wash loads, operating the machinery and determining which formulas to use is a plus.
Sample Laundry Worker Resume Objectives
As mentioned above, include skills, experience and a company name to create a successful objective statement. Here are some example resume objectives for a Laundry Worker:
1. Experienced individual with extensive knowledge of laundry and machinery looking to secure a Laundry Worker position with (company name).
2. Strong individual with the proper physical capabilities and five years of experience with laundry seeking employment with (company name) as a Laundry Worker.
3. Hard-working individual who has experience in the position looking for employment with (company name) as a Laundry Worker.
4. Obtain a Laundry Worker position with (company name) that will allow a strong individual with physical capabilities to be a benefit to the organization.
5. Searching for a position as a Laundry Worker with (company name) that will utilize knowledge and skills in laundry as well as two years of experience.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
I am a very hardworking and organized individual that is motivated to gain a responsible position. I am able to learn new information quickly. I am desired to apply expertise to a new role and make...
Experience: 2 yrs 10 mo
Hardworking and dedicated employee willing to take on any task to meet team goals. Collects and delivers loads, treats stains and folds laundered linens. Superior work ethic and strong multitasking...
Experience: 4 yrs 9 mo
Experienced in customer service and always ready to go above and beyond to support team and business objectives. Excellent interpersonal, communication and decision-making skills developed over 18-...
Experience: 19 yrs 4 mo
Friendly, outgoing and professional in every interaction. Quick-thinking Dental Assistant Intern with experience scheduling appointments, filing records, charting tooth decay and maintaining dental...
Experience: 5 yrs 7 mo
Hardworking and reliable workee with strong ability in logistics and fork truck operatinf. Offering experience with tools, handy work and maintenance. Highly organized, proactive and punctual with ...
Experience: 3 yrs 11 mo