Cleaning Professional Resume Objective
Cleaning professionals perform various duties in both office and home environments, from shampooing carpets to conducting basic maintenance procedures. When applying for a professional cleaning position, you should write a resume objective that presents prospective employers with your prior work experience and relevant cleaning skills. Employers pay careful attention to their applicants’ objectives, and thus it is essential for this aspect of your resume to be topnotch.
What the Cleaning Professional Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
The primary purpose of the resume objective is to call attention to any relevant skills or prior professional training. Employers typically desire workers who have prior professional cleaning experience under their belts. Some of the essential functions of professional cleaners include sweeping, clearing debris, moving heavy furniture and equipment, making minor machinery repairs, using chemical cleaners, and monitoring the security of a facility. As customer and personal service is an essential part of the cleaning profession, you should also emphasize any experience you have providing services to other people. Other important skills to highlight include the ability to work as a team member, prioritize your various responsibilities, and manage your time appropriately.
Sample Cleaning Professional Resume Objectives
In addition to detailing your experience level and relevant skills, your resume objective conveys an interest in working for an employer by explicitly referring to the company’s name.
1. Individual with more than a decade of professional cleaning and customer service experience seeks position with ABC company.
2. Cleaning specialist with experience in machinery repairs, general office/home maintenance procedures, and customer service desires professional cleaning position at ABC company.
3. Searching for a professional cleaning position at ABC company that allows for the utilization of customer service, machinery maintenance, and general cleaning skills.
4. Cooperative and organized individual looks to acquire position at ABC company to employ extensive background in professional cleaning and customer service.
5. Cleaning-proficient and motivated professional seeks to apply customer service and maintenance abilities at ABC company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.