A warehouse shipping clerk may work in a variety of different industries. A position as a warehouse shipping clerk may require being able to use shipping software to prepare shipping labels for outgoing packages, as well as receiving and distributing goods. Inventorying and verifying package contents as they are received can be necessary and being able to understand and reconcile bills of lading can also be a requirement. Be sure to customize your resume to the job requirements. Some positions may require a stronger administrative background than others.
What The Warehouse Shipping Clerk Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Employers looking for a warehouse shipping clerk need someone who is energetic and dependable, who can handle both the incoming packages and the accompanying paperwork. Emphasize how your skills and background meet these needs in your resume objectives first, and then follow up with more details in your jobs and experience section. Scan the job requirements thoroughly to be sure you are meeting what the employer is looking for.
Sample Warehouse Shipping Clerk Resume Objectives
Don’t forget to include the name of the company you are applying for in your objectives to make it clear to the employer that you are the best candidate for the job they are filling. See a few examples of resume objectives below:
1. Dependable, hard-working individual with experience reconciling shipping inventories and tracking incoming packages.
2. Seeking position as a Warehouse Shipping Clerk at ABC Company where hard work and dedication can contribute to the efficient operation of the shipping department as a whole.
3. Expertise with FedEx, UPS, and DHL tracking and shipping systems and three years’ experience with Microsoft Office allow a quick ramp-up to the systems already in place at ABC Company.
4. Looking for a Warehouse Shipping Clerk position at a company that values hard work, integrity, and teamwork.
5. Obtain a position where two years’ experience in a warehouse environment using proprietary inventory systems can contribute to the growth of ABC Company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Enthusiastic machine operator eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of punctuality and dependability and t...
2 yrs 3 mo
Diligent Shipping and Receiving professional accustomed to promoting efficient warehouse functions to meet production goals and customer needs. Effective at managing fast-paced work with minimal super...
2 yrs 8 mo
Able to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment without sacrificing great customer service. Demonstrates a strong work ethic and able to step into a leadership role when necessary. Picks up...
11 yrs 7 mo