Insurance claims representatives play a critical role in the claims process. Not only do they review and evaluate the members’ claims, but they also help to spot fraudulent cases, which save the firm thousands of dollars each year. As such, these individuals must be very competent, and a proper insurance claims representative resume objective is essential to displaying those necessary characteristics.
What the Insurance Claims Representative Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
In fulfilling the claims process, a representative must perform a few different duties and possess certain traits. A few common needed skills include research and analysis, communication and organization. Often times these individuals handle multiple cases at once, so they must have strong multi-tasking abilities as well. A strong objective should showcase these skills, as well as any supporting skills or accomplishments that you may have. Sharing goals that are in line with the company’s outlook could be beneficial as well.
Sample Insurance Claims Representative Resume Objectives
A strong objective should give a well-rounded view of you, yet still be clear and concise. In short, it should highlight your skills and accomplishments and what you are looking for in a position. Mentioning the company that you are applying to can help to add a customized touch. Check out these sample insurance claims representative resume objectives.
1. Efficient claims representative with X years of experience and noted for exceptional customer service seeks opportunity with a reputable insurance firm.
2. Experienced insurance professional with strong investigative skills, as well as effective research and analysis abilities, looking to re-enter the job force as a claims representative with ABC Company.
3. Recent graduate with strong researching and investigating skills and excellent writing abilities desires to jumpstart a career within the insurance industry as an insurance claims representative with a notable company.
4. Results-driven customer service professional with exceptional organization, communication and analytical skills seeking a position with ABC Company as an insurance claims representative.
5. Committed, goal-oriented insurance professional with X years of experience and a passion for claims investigation looking to advance within ABC Company as a claims representative.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Insurance Claims Analyst @ Jubilee General Agency
Claims Examiner with deep knowledge of P&C Insurance industry. Solid abilities in developing objectives and strategies to settle Property Damage and Bodily Injury claims. Excellent skills compilin...
1 yrs 8 mo
Dental Insurance Claims Auditor @ Delta Dental of Michigan
Detailed Client Service Associate known for having great organizational , and time management skills. Gifted at working with all types of customers, Possessing an extensive track record in demanding s...
6 yrs 2 mo
Insurance Claims Processor @ Life Insurance Company of Alabama
Enthusiastic individual with superior skills in working in both team-based and independent capacities. Bringing strong work ethic and excellent organizational skills to any setting. Excited to begin n...
4 yrs 11 mo
Insurance Claims Processor @ Senior Life
Well-organized person with demonstrated knowledge of healthcare procedures and administrative operations in all types environments. Experienced with insurance forms, charts and other business correspo...
12 yrs 8 mo
Insurance Claims Adjuster @ Crawford & Company
Claims Adjuster skilled in investigating and analyzing liability concerning auto, casualty or property loss. Proven history of leveraging excellent negotiation skills to facilitate settlements. Indepe...
11 yrs 2 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.