Auto Insurance Claims Adjusters are responsible for working with policyholders to assess filed claims. Adjusters must demonstrate highly effective communication skills and good judgement when working with customers in the field. Emphasize your talents in these areas in your objective statement. Employers focus on the resume objective, so take advantage of this by highlighting your qualifications and accomplishments to make it clear that you are the best-qualified candidate for the position.
What The Auto Insurance Claims Adjuster Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
The journey to becoming a successful Auto Insurance Claims Adjuster requires mastery of critical assessment and customer relations. Adjusters investigate claims, interview policyholders and witnesses, inspect and evaluate damage, draft reports, negotiate settlements and work with attorneys. Your resume should highlight verbal and written communication skills, including technical writing abilities. Show hiring managers that you are the best-qualified candidate for the position by emphasizing experience in client relations, assessment and collaboration.
Sample Auto Insurance Claims Adjuster Resume Objectives
Include the company name in your objective statement to show hiring managers a genuine interest in working for the company. Use the objective to highlight your talents and experience. Here are a few examples:
1. Seeking position with ABC company as Auto Insurance Claims Adjuster that utilizes advanced knowledge of technical writing, customer relations and critical assessment to promote growth of client base.
2. Professional with 10+ years experience evaluating claims, presenting technical reports and consulting with experts seek position as Senior Auto Insurance Claims Adjuster with ABC company.
3. Obtain challenging position as Auto Insurance Claims Adjuster with ABC company that allows career advancement through utilization of critical assessment and effective, professional communication for mutual growth and success.
4. Looking for position as Lead Auto Insurance Claims Adjuster that enables use of 8+ years experience delivering exceptional customer service and meticulous claim evaluation.
5. Organized, results-oriented professional seeks position as Auto Insurance Claims Adjuster with ABC company to support growth of client base through detailed assessment of claims, collaboration, and effective technical communications.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
I am an experienced Auto Claims Adjuster with a history of providing exceptional customer service to auto claims customers. Knowledgeable of policies and claim settlement procedures. I am able to hand...
18 yrs 8 mo
Ethical Auto Claims Adjuster with excellent customer service skills to take on multiple cases while meeting strict deadlines. Adept at determining the level of loss for auto claims cases and deciding...
4 yrs 9 mo