Staffing Recruiter Resume Objectives
For companies that choose to employ a Staffing Recruiter, they serve as the first step in the hiring process. To save time and labor for the hiring manager or other managers, Staffing Recruiters screen applicants and only send on those that meet the minimum requirements. They may also hold the initial interview and do background checks on applicants. Staff Recruiters are important to a company because they affect the quality of employees. For this reason, a strong resume is needed to be hired as a Staffing Recruiter.
What The Staffing Recruiter Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
The most important knowledge a Staff Recruiter needs to have is in human resources. These professionals need to have a knack for reading people and making judgment decisions. They also need to have managerial, clerical, and service skills. Successful resume objectives for Staff Recruiters will highlight these aspects. You can further boost your resume by including your communication, critical thinking, and coordination abilities. Be sure that you make your objective clear but concise as well.
Sample Staffing Recruiter Resume Objectives
When writing your resume, it is best to focus on how being hired will benefit the employers. You can also express your excitement to work with them by mentioning the company by name. Here are a few sample resume objectives:
1. Seeking a position with ABC Company as a Staff Recruiter utilizing acquired human resource knowledge as well as administrative and communication skills.
2. Dedicated and proactive individual with experience in management desiring Staffing Recruiter work with ABC Company that encourages personal service abilities and values human resource experience.
3. Professional Staff Recruiter seeking the opportunity to transfer 2+ years of experience in human resources to a dedicated position with ABC Company.
4. Staff Recruiter looking to utilize human resources and management skills with ABC Company.
5. Self-motivated individual with extensive management experience seeking to bring 5+ years experience to a Staff Recruiter position with ABC incorporating critical thinking, communication, and clerical ability.
Skills To Put in a Staffing Recruiter Resume Objective
If you are in the process of looking for a job, you may know how important it is to focus on your skills in your resume objective statement. Most hiring managers use this information and candidates’ work history as the primary two factors to make their decision. They also look for a good mix of hard and soft skills. The distinction between these two types of skills is essentially concrete tasks versus behavioral attributes.
There are a few ways to figure out the best skills for your staffing recruiter resume objective. The best strategy is to review the job description and see which skills the hiring manager prioritizes. You can also take a look at our staffing recruiter resume samples for inspiration.
Use the following list of skills and professional abilities to fill out your own staffing recruiter resume:
- Ability to evaluate individual employees’ talent
- Excellent interviewing skills
- Understanding of behavioral skill expectations
- Excellent communication abilities, including interpersonal, professional, written, and verbal
- Strong critical thinking skills and attention to small details
- Extensive analysis and evaluation abilities
- Background in management and leadership positions
- Complete understanding of standard business processes, including hiring, training, and team assembly
- Experience creating special projects and hand-picking team members
- Experience in the human resource department
Head Over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.