Volunteering can be a great way to gain valuable experience in any given area, and Nursing Home Volunteers are particularly beneficial to the community. You should emphasize any relevant skills and experiences in your resume objective so that hiring managers know exactly what you are bringing to the table.
What The Nursing Home Volunteer Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
A volunteer performs a number of duties in a nursing home, and your objective statement should reflect your abilities to handle those tasks. Some of the primary responsibilities of a Nursing Home Volunteer include helping patients with their day-to-day routines, cleaning the rooms of patients, maintaining patient records, gathering medical information through interviews and moving patients from one area to another. Some beneficial knowledge you should possess involves knowing how to use thermometers, bedpans and external defibrillators. As you are writing your resume, you should mention any skills you have involving psychology, public safety and establishing interpersonal relationships.
Sample Nursing Home Volunteer Resume Objectives
In addition to highlighting any skills and qualifications that make you a good candidate for the position, you should also include the name of the company you are applying for. This shows a sincere interest to work with the nursing home.
1. Searching to secure a position as a Nursing Home Volunteer with ABC company that allows for the use of information gathering and communication skills.
2. Obtain a Nursing Home Volunteer position at ABC company to utilize experiences with maintaining patient records and making sure patients get enough exercise.
3. Looking for a Nursing Home Volunteer position with ABC company to use 10+ years of experience in dressing, grooming, bathing and feeding patients.
4. Obtain a challenging position at ABC company as a Nursing Home Volunteer that will permit career advancement through display of service orientation and patient monitoring skills.
5. Hands-on individual seeking a Nursing Home Volunteer position at ABC company to utilize extensive background in administering medications, using various medical equipment and properly disposing of medical waste.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Certified Nursing Assistant Volunteer @ Aaron's Adult Home
A College student who has 3 years of prior working experience that will work hard, be kind to customers, meet all of employer's needs, who is trusted by last employer, teachers, family, and peers....
3 yrs 2 mo
Certified Nursing Assistant Volunteer @ Christina Miller
I desire gain a position as a Certified Nursing Assistant. A position that allows for career growth and steady progression to becoming a Nurse Practitioner. I will display that I am a driven and relia...
11 yrs 4 mo
Home Health Certified Nursing Assistant @ Southeastern Behavioral Healthcare
Certified Nursing Assistant with experience serving chronically ill patients, including assisting with daily living activities and household tasks. Patient and highly compassionate. Skilled at operati...
7 yrs 2 mo
Nursing Home Administrator @ South Big Horn County Hospital District
Goal-driven Healthcare Administration professional well-versed in recruiting, training and managing employees to provide exceptional resident services. Highly organized and hardworking with excellent ...
13 yrs 11 mo
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator @ Signature HealthCARE
Strategic Nursing Home Administrator offering 1 years of healthcare administration success. Well-versed in leading initiatives to streamline daily operations and increase resident care quality. Collab...
5 yrs 5 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.