Butcher Apprentice Resume Objective
A butcher apprentice works under a butcher to learn and perform the cutting, trimming and preparing of portions of meat for use or sale. After an apprenticeship a person will be a master carver who knows how to cut various species. It is important to have a well-crafted resume objective, so that you can put your best foot forward when trying to obtain a butcher apprentice position.
What The Butcher Apprentice Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
You want your resume objective to tell prospective employers that you have the ambition to be a butcher apprentice. One way to do this is to include the name of the company or shop that you are applying at. This shows the prospective employer that you genuinely are interested in working for them specifically. You also want your resume objective to show that you have the experience needed to be a butcher apprentice. Now, since this is an apprentice position, you’ll probably learn a lot of what you need to know. However, if you already have some experience, knowledge or skills it would be useful to include those in your resume objective. Some pertinent abilities may be knowledge of food production, customer service, knowledge of sales and marketing, communication skills, critical thinking skills, ability to persuade people, service orientation, ability to monitor yourself and others, manual dexterity, problem sensitivity, steadiness of the hand and arm and knowledge of processing. One other thing to remember is that you want to keep your resume objective concise.
Sample Butcher Apprentice Resume Objectives
Now that you have an idea of what you should include, here are some examples to help get you started writing your own resume objective:
1. Hardworking, quick learning individual seeking a butcher apprentice position with Company 123 that will use customer service and communication skills and give further knowledge of food safety and processing.
2. Obtain butcher apprentice position with Company 123 in order to learn more about food production using manual dexterity and steadiness, customer service skills and service orientation.
3. Desire to learn more about the butcher trade by getting butcher apprentice position with Company 123 using high level communication and customer service skills.
4. Ambitious individual looking to acquire butcher apprentice position using knowledge of food processing and customer service skills in order to continue high level of service with Company 123.
5. Looking to learn skills necessary to be an able butcher for Company 123 by gaining butcher apprentice position using critical thinking, customer service and communication skills.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
I am a results-oriented Industrial
from Sowela Technical
College, with 7+ years of work
experience and 1.5 years of Westlak...
Experience: 6 yrs 4 mo
I’m a professional tradesmen with knowledge in Sheetmetal work. Mainly focusing on hanging exhaust, return and supply lines for commercial work. I am a Metal Worker experienced in operating hand ...
Experience: 9 yrs 3 mo
Experience: 35 yrs 3 mo
My name is Trevor Geeting, I'm well educated and versed in many subjects. I try my hand at anything and everything to have experience in as many fields as possible.
I'm an amateur aspiring c...
Experience: 4 yrs 5 mo
Versatile server possessing 25 years bartending and waitstaff experience. Effective coordinator of service efforts for settings ranging from fast-paced banquet events to casual or fine dining rooms...
Experience: 23 yrs 9 mo